Don’t Risk It! Winterize It!
The time of year when the air gets colder and the temperature drops, its time to winterize your Airstream Trailer. If you don’t have the time we can winterize your trailer for you.
At VARR we do full wintorizations of your Airstream trailer, including full dry blowouts.
VARR Airstream Winterizing Service Include
- Water Blowout
- All Systems Checked
- Electrical Systems
- Empty and Flush the Black Water (sewage) Tanks
- Drain Gray Water (shower/sink water) Tanks
- Drain Fresh Water Tanks
- Drain All Pipes
We At VARR Go The Extra Mile With Our State Of The Art Airstream Winterizing Service
- Drain the fresh water storage tanks. Turn on all the faucets and blow out all water lines and water heater storage tank and let them drain until the water stops flowing. Frozen water can damage lines.
- Drain gray water (shower/sink water) tanks. Always empty the black water tank first, then the gray water tank. Only do so at approved dump stations.
- Close the cold and hot water valves at the water heater.
- We blow out all water lines with compressed air. We use this method so you won’t have the taste of antifreeze.
- Never use automobile antifreeze; it is poisonous and should not be introduced to your water lines. RV antifreeze is non-toxic.
- Pour RV antifreeze into each of the sinks (to keep the P-traps from freezing) tub, and toilet (to prevent ice from forming)
Call Gene for more detailed information on Airstream Winterizing.
Gallery for Airstream Winterizing
Click on any picture below to open the gallery and view the process and progress.